- We accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover
- Check-in: 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make prior arrangements
- Check-out: by 11:00 am
- Breakfast is served in two breakfast services, one at 8:15 am and one at 9:15 am to allow for social distancing. Guests are able to choose their breakfast time.
- Special Dietary requests should be made at the time of booking and can be accommodated with 24 hours advanced notice
- We currently have a two night minimum
- Well behaved children that are 10 years of age and above are most welcome at the Inn
- Rates are subject to change without notice. High Season Rates Apply.
- A third person can be accommodated in select rooms for $40 per night
- For the comfort of all, smoking and vaping are not permitted within the Inn, however designated outdoor areas are available. A $350 fee will be applied to any room in violation of this policy.
- For the safety of all guests, we do not permit candles, incense or open flames in the bedrooms.
- We respectfully request that you leave all firearms at home
A deposit is due at the time of booking. We ask that each room reservation be guaranteed by a one-night deposit or 50% of the total booking, whichever is greater. All single-night reservations are charged in full on the date they are made. All deposits must be made by credit card at the time of booking and will be guaranteed with the credit card on file.
There are times when life or Mother Nature can get in the way of your travel plans and you may need to cancel your reservation. The Carolina Bed and Breakfast guarantees each reservation and we are a small, seven-room inn unable to overcome the loss of a last minute cancellation. We have tried to come up with a policy that is fair for everyone.
The following is the cancellation policy of the Carolina Bed & Breakfast:
- Reservations cancelled outside 14 days will receive a full refund, minus a $45 processing fee to cover credit card charges and processing fees
- Reservations cancelled inside 14 days will be charged for the full reservation
- If we can re-book your room, a refund will be issued, minus a $45 processing fee
- Any changes made to your reservation (room change, date change or early departure) falls within this cancellation policy
- No-shows will be charged for the entire stay
- There are no refunds for early departure
- A 30-day cancellation notice is required under specific circumstances. For the circumstances listed below a full refund of the deposit, minus a $45 processing fee, will be given with a minimum 30 day notice. Your deposit will not be returned if only a 15 – 29 day notice given. The full amount of the reservation will be charged if 14 days or less is given. The following list defines those specific circumstances:
- When you have made multiple room bookings on the same reservation
- When you have booked the whole house
- Holiday bookings for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve
- Reservations made for the month of October (which is our peak season)
- Weddings, elopements or special planned events to be held here at the Carolina
Pets are not permitted at the Inn. We love pets, but unfortunately, we are not set up to accommodate the needs of pets at our Inn.
Please be aware that we do own two dogs and a cat. They are not allowed into the Inn, the guest rooms or any of the guest common areas. They are confined to the owner’s quarters. You may meet our dogs in the garden during their daily walks. The oldest dog is 11 years old and her name is Kassidy. The youngest dog is a puppy born in January 2021 named Gracie. They both are Portuguese Water Dogs. Our cat is Bella and she is a Maine Coon cat.