- Check-in: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
- Two night minimum on most weekends (Friday and Saturday) and throughout October
- Please call for a single Sunday night booking
- Children that are 10 years of age and above are most welcome at the inn.
- Rates are subject to change. High Season Rates Apply.
- A third person can be accommodated in selected rooms for $40/night.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Special Diets can be accommodated with 24 hours advanced notice.
- Evening refreshments are served daily from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- For the comfort of all, smoking and vaping are not permitted within the inn.
- For the safety of all guests, we do not permit candles, incense or open flames in the bedrooms. Electric candles are available on request.
- We respectfully request that you leave all firearms at home.
Pets are not permitted at the inn. We love pets but unfortunately, we are not set up for the needs of pets at our inn.
Please be aware that we do own two dogs. They are never allowed into the inn or into any of the guest areas. Nevertheless, you may meet them in the garden.
A deposit is due at the time of booking. We ask that each room reservation be guaranteed by a one-night deposit or 50% of the total booking, whichever is greater. All deposits must be made by credit card at the time of booking and will be guaranteed with the credit card on file.
We understand that sometimes cancellations are unavoidable and we have tried to come up with a cancellation policy that is fair to all. We are a small six room inn and are unable to withstand the loss of income that may result from a short notice cancellation. In addition there are costs to us when we process a deposit and when we make a refund. After careful consideration, the following is the cancellation policy of the Carolina Bed & Breakfast.
If notification of a cancellation is received at least 3 days (72 hours) prior to the arrival date, the deposit is refundable less a $10.00 cancellation fee per room/per day with a minimum charge of $40.00 If notification of a cancellation is received less than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be forfeited unless we are able to rebook the room. Depending on the number of room nights rebooked, the deposit may be partially or fully returned less the cancellation fee. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure. We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay.